He’s so far away from home.
Full of fear and all alone.
With a great burden on his shoulders
With no weapons, the great soldier
The man with two hearts has twice the pain
Wonders if he’ll ever be happy again
But happiness is there everywhere
And the universe for him to take care
So don’t ever stop believing
If there’s bad, there’s good to even.
imagine your favourite character with the most agonizingly pained expression on their face as they watch the love of their life die and there’s nothing they can do about it
bonus points if they have to kill them themselves
I was tagged by health-gasm. Share 6 selfies which you feel beautiful in. :)
1. Most recent photo out of the bunch, I just really felt pretty and cute that day, and I was having a great makeup day honestly. A+
2. My fiance and I on our 5th anniversary. :) Just overall a great day. Went out on a dinner date, spent time together and just happy times~
3. Fresh face, and waking out of bed. I don’t really post a lot of photos of my bare face, which leads to people thinking I must only feel comfortable with makeup, but not at all. I was feelin real cute in my new bra/sports undies too.
4. I realize my face isn’t in this photo, but the outfit is the focus here. People told me time and time again that I should not wear high waisted bottoms to avoid accentuating my hips. I had enough of the ‘dress for your body’ and wanted more ‘dress in what you think is cute’. At that point in my life I finally felt comfortable with myself to wear things because I wanted to and I genuinely felt good in them, not because they were supposedly “flattering” and “slimming” on my hips/thighs. I was coming out of my comfort zone and feeling confident with myself.
5. A cute face selfie. I look frickin adorable. Its good.
6. Last but not least, my body. Just the way it is. I have rolls and chunky thighs and a pooch that hangs over. These things don’t make me less beautiful or not as worthy which I once believed. I used to worry about every little thing on my body that I thought was a ‘flaw’ or a problem. It’s not that I ‘learned to accept my flaws’ I realized these are not flaws at all, and that there is not a thing wrong with the way I am. :)
I tag cynicallifter svekita13 curvecreation dont-touchmycurves therealbarbielifts movey0urbody lexliftlove slim-and-svelte seekfinelines ….and whoever else wanna do this. Natasha already got tagged tho so lol. Post your selfies bebes :b